Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Saturday Soccer Game

My friend Caroline Hansen was playing in a soccer game on Saturday 06/05/10. My roommate and I went and supported her and her team. We had a blast just laughing at talking on the sidelines. The game was a blowout for the other team, but Caroline was in good spirits. My roommate Kendall and I left at half time and got a pizza from Little Caesars. It was eaten before we got back to the game.
I needed some "Freeze Action" shots for the Photographics Society on campus of which I am in the presidency, so this seemed like a prime opportunity. This shot of Caroline was taken at a 10x zoom, but it worked out for the shot. Shows how hard core Caroline Hansen really is.
During the game Kendall and I saw a circle rainbow in the sky directly above us. It was hard to see, so through a little editing I tried to bring out the "Raincircle" we saw in the sky.
On a random side note. I got a picture with "TC14" the Stormtrooper aka. Han Solo. It was the closest to Harrison Ford I have ever been. Pretty much awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment