Monday, June 14, 2010

Rexburg Area Agriculture 06/13/10

With a beautiful sky and shadows being cast this scene lasted for about 5 minutes. Always have your camera with you. HDR shot

Trying out several different edits of a beautiful scene in the fields outside of Rexburg Idaho. HDR shots. Camera: HP R717



This is the pivot sprinkler I got in a fight with when I was taking some of my shots. HDR Shot


This shot is completely raw with no editing , just straight photography. Funny story about this shot. I was actually driving away soaking wet from my fight with the pivot sprinkler enjoying my heater in the car when I looked at this shot in the rear view mirror. I decided to pop it in reverse and go take a shot. I was lazy and choose to stay in my car with the heater so I rolled down the passenger window and snapped this shot. It is one of my favorite.
On the road I was driving on I saw this scene and decided to shoot it and I am very pleased with the results. HDR shot.
I was on a dirt road in the middle of a farmers field where I took this shot. The hills seemed to go on forever and the scene was very peaceful. It made me appreciate the Sunday day of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment